Tuesday 27 August 2013

Easy Rider Day 2 - Di Linh to Mui Ne

Day two was less sight seeing and more riding, we had to get to Mui Ne in time for Mr Star to ride al the way back to Da Lat the same night.
We passed the tea plantation and a rubbish dump
At one stage Mr Star dropped me in the Jungle to walk half a kilometre on my own while he rode on to wait for me at the bottom of the hill. As he drove passed me, I did wonder for a second, if he would indeed be waiting for me or if I had been abandend in the Jungle in the middle of Vietnam. Sure enough I came round the last bend and there he was. Phew!
I was very excited to see an avocado tree full of fruit.

Gia Bac Villiage
A calf chilling in someone's front garden next to some flip flops
Tapioca, rice and dragon fruit trees
Vietnamese scaffolding and freshly ploughed rice paddies
Cows pulling a cart
Getting close to Mui Ne as the soil turns to sand.